1. No re-entry. Don’t even try it.
2. Doors Open at 8, Opener at 9, Headliner at 10, Music ends by Midnight
3. If the “Classic Triple” sign is lit, the rooftop restaurant is open for business. Usually between 11:30am – 2am.
4. Terrapin Draft on the roof, all other beer in cans.
5. Bathrooms are in the basement.
6. Capacity is 1078. That’s a lot of folk.
7. Box office is open 11:30 am to showtime. Or just buy online and print your ticket.
8. Yes, donations are still very much welcome.
9. VIP Seating happened
10. The friggin’ Theatre is BACK! WOOO!
Enjoy the Glands show, kids. And welcome back GaTh. We missed you!
Music over by midnight?! Some of the best shows I ever saw at the Theatre didn't EVEN START till 11:45.
Yup. It's nice for folks like me who have to be up and at work early in the morning. Not enough good music early in the night. *is gettin' old*